Sökning: "Heat storage"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 345 uppsatser innehållade orden Heat storage.
1. Production optimization for district heating : Short-term planning of district heating grid in Gävle, SwedenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Energy systems with a high portion of renewable energy from wind and solar power can suffer from fluctuations in production due to weak winds or cloudy weather, which may affect the electricity price. When producing heat and power in a combined heat and power plant, an additional heat storage tank can be used to store the heat surplus which is obtained when the power production is high, and the heat demand is low. LÄS MER
2. Influence of Nucleation Techniques on the Degree of Supercooling and Duration of Crystallization for Sugar Alcohol as Phase Change Material : Investigation on erythritol-based additiveenhanced CompositesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Utilizing Phase Change Materials (PCM) for Latent Thermal Energy Storage (LTES) applications have previously been extensively researched as a measure to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from energy consumption. In order to make use of the waste heat from industrial processes for LTES purposes, a new demand emerged for PCMs capable of phase change in mid-temperature ranges of 100 °C - 200 °C. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Energivetenskap
Sammanfattning : Vasakronan is a real estate company with plans to build several geoenergy systems among other energy saving solutions to reduce 50 % of their buildings energy use. Each plant is designed by different constructors; thus, the design of the plants varies with both operating systems and construction. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The use of plug-in electric vehicles (PEV) is rapidly growing in many countries. In Sweden the number of PEVs in the transport system grew from about 43 000 in December 2017 to almost 58 000 in July 2018. LÄS MER
5. Optimering av last och produktion i Gävles fjärrvärmenät : Reducering av effekttoppar via värmelagring i byggnaderKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem och byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : District heating is today the most common way of providing a building with heat and hot water in Sweden. It is an environmentally friendly product mostly used with renewable fuel. However, at power peaks most companies use production units that are more expensive and worse for the environment and should therefore be avoided as much as possible. LÄS MER