Sökning: "Heating systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 866 uppsatser innehållade orden Heating systems.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad kärnfysik
Sammanfattning : Fusion research has been an ongoing research endeavour for many decades and it has the potential of providing an important part in the future of energy production. An important part of this process is to understand and control the various heating systems of the reactor where one of the most important systems being the Neutral Beam Injector (NBI) which injects particles at high velocities into the plasma. LÄS MER
2. Design of high performance buildings : Vulnerability of buildings to climate change from an energy perspectiveMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbara byggnader
Sammanfattning : The challenge of climate change is twofold: to mitigate (prevent) the causes of climate change and to prepare (adapt) to the inevitable effects and consequences. Building and construction are key sectors for decarbonisation (mitigation). LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Building operations account for a large amount of energy usage and the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) systems are the largest consumer of energy in this sector. To reduce this demand, more energy-efficient control algorithms are implemented and a popular choice for a controller is the model predictive control. LÄS MER
4. KLIMATNEUTRAL- OCH ENERGISMART BETONGTILLVERKNING : En energiteknisk State of the art-studie och analysMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : In abstract, it can be emphasized that the concrete industry influences and is significant based on the sustainability dimensions. The concrete industry is also an industry where actors with different backgrounds interact to achieve the different climate goals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : Global carbon emissions are higher than ever before and in the last decade of 21st century, focus has shifted on reducing these emissions in various ways possible. Carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS) has been identified as one of the important ways to reduce carbon emissions and meet climate targets. LÄS MER