Sökning: "Hedging strategies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72 uppsatser innehållade orden Hedging strategies.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : A common misconception is that the safest strategy when dealing with risk is to avoid it altogether, resulting in mainly risk hedging strategies aligned with a downside biased view of risk, only focusing on outcomes with a negative effect causing missed opportunities (Damodaran, 2007). Furthermore, another common misconception is the effort to quantify risk, to measure and prioritize it. LÄS MER
2. Cryptocurrency Investments:The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly? : An empirical Study on the factors affecting private financial investment decisions in cryptocurrency.Master-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Cryptocurrencies are becoming increasingly popular in the business and financial world. With arguments for and against, people praising it and people demanding a ban, the highest financial returns and the worst economic falls, it is widely discussed and splits the world. LÄS MER
3. Hedges in Translation : A Study on the Translation of Hedging Devices from English to Swedish in a Non-Fiction TextMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the translation of hedging devices from English to Swedish in a non-fiction history book, and more specifically, which strategies are used in the translation process and why. To get a clear overview of the different hedging devices that are found in the ST, they are divided into categories, which are then analyzed individually with illustrative examples. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Hedging is the process of minimizing the risk associated with an investment. The most common method used for hedging an option is delta hedging, however, this thesis will show that delta hedging is a both a time consuming and costly method due to the requirement of continuous re-balancing. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Foreign exchange risk management is important for multinational companies since changes in exchange rates can have significant effects on financial results. Following their extensive international operations, Thule Group is one such organization. LÄS MER