Sökning: "Hegemonic intervention"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 uppsatser innehållade orden Hegemonic intervention.
1. (RE)INSTALLING THE PATRIARCHAL SOCIETAL STRUCTURE A discourse analysis of the current attempts of prohibiting abortion in the state of OhioMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abortion is a highly debated topic, it has created a polarization between the ideologies of prochoice, the right to freely make your own choices, and pro-life, that all life has the right to be preserved. In the United States this debate is especially prominent, even though abortion is a right due to the Supreme Court decision of Roe v. Wade. LÄS MER
2. Masculinity and HIV The impact of men’s masculinities on risky behaviour in Umgungundlovu district, Kwazulu-Natal, South AfricaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This study aimed at exploring the relationship between masculinities and HIV and AIDS. In so doing, the study sought to provide a thorough understanding of whether specific masculine identities influence men to indulge in unsafe sexual practices in uMgungundlovu District, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. LÄS MER
3. Pragmatism eller narkotikaliberalism : En kvalitativ innehållsanalys av debatten om sprututbyte och skadelindring i svenska dagstidningar 2016–2018Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The Swedish needle exchange debate was revived when regulations for opening new needle exchange facilities were lightened 2017. Needle exchange has been debated over ever since it was introduced in the mid 80’s. With the contemporary debate as a premise the aim of this study was to see if the arguments for and against needle exchange has changed. LÄS MER
4. Den svenska säkerhetspolitiska identiteten från neutralitetspolitikens fall (1991) till Ukrainakrisens säkerhetspolitiska följder för Östersjöområdet (2018) : Hur det svenska "Jaget" diskursivt framställer Rysslands och Natos identitet i Östersjöområdet under perioden 1991–2018Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to study how the Swedish security discourse at near abroad (Baltic Sea Region) have been constructed and reproduced by the identity constitution of itself and the two central security actors of the region (Nato and Russia) between 1991–2018. Four periods in the Swedish security policy are analyzed: when the Swedish neutrality policy is abandoned and Sweden becomes a member of the European Union (1991–1995); Swedish security policy faces a period of stability and absence of military threats (1996–2008); the Swedish solidarity towards EU-members and Scandinavia is declared (2009–2013); and the impact of the Ukraine-crisis on Swedish security in the Baltic Sea Region (2014–2018). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ecowas’ original purpose was to integrate West African states for economic prosperity, however, the politically unstable region’s economy could not develop unless peace and security could be guaranteed. By adopting various security protocols to the original treaty in an attempt to stop interstate conflicts, Ecowas began its transition into a security organization. LÄS MER