Sökning: "Hierarchical clustering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 83 uppsatser innehållade orden Hierarchical clustering.
1. Clustering and Classification of Time Series in Real-Time Strategy Games - A machine learning approach for mapping StarCraft II games to clusters of game state time series while limited by fog of warKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Real-time strategy (RTS) games feature vast action spaces and incomplete information,thus requiring lengthy training times for AI-agents to master them at the level of ahuman expert. Based on the inherent complexity and the strategical interplay betweenthe players of an RTS game, it is hypothesized that data sets of played games exhibitclustering properties as a result of the actions made by the players. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/CAISR Centrum för tillämpade intelligenta system (IS-lab)
Sammanfattning : In the field of robotics and autonomous vehicles, the use of RGB-D data and LiDAR sensors is a popular practice for applications such as SLAM, object classification and scene understanding. This thesis explores the problem of semantic segmentation using deep multimodal fusion of LRF and depth data. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Hybrid Beamforming in multiple input multiple output systems has surged in the past few years as the prime precoding architecture for massive MIMO systems since it addresses the systems performance and complexity/power consumption tradeoff. Most of the literature addresses HBF MIMO with a fixed antenna subarray, however it is possible to further increase the spectral efficiency of the system by dynamically configuring the HBF MIMO subarray according the channel state information of the users. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för visuell information och interaktion; Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för visuell information och interaktion
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to develop an interactive tool that enables identification of different types of users of an application based on clickstream data. A complex hierarchical clustering algorithm tool called Recursive Hierarchical Clustering (RHC) was used. LÄS MER
5. Chromosomal DNA Barcode Assembly Using Hierarchical Clustering Matrix Method: Including Elastic MatchingKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik
Sammanfattning : Obtaining DNA sequences is a time-consuming task, which typically requires one or several days for completion. One way of reducing analysis times is to be satisfied with long-range sequence patterns on the order of thousands of base pairs. DNA barcoding is a DNA-characterising technique that works according to this principle. LÄS MER