Sökning: "High Voltage Direct Current HVDC"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden High Voltage Direct Current HVDC.
1. Damping of sub-synchronous control interactions with a STATCOM : Wind farms & series compensated power linesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : The power converter is one of the key components in power system applications such as high voltage direct current (HVDC) systems and the grid connection of intermittent sources such as wind and solar power. However, the increased penetration of converter-based generation introduces challenges, such as sub-synchronous interaction between the converter control system and the grid. LÄS MER
2. Multivariate Time series Forecasting with applied Machine Learning on Electrical signals from High-Voltage Direct Current Equipment - Valve Cooling SystemUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : In a sustainable society, utilizing intermittent renewable power plants is an important building block for achieving green power production. However, the power production from these sources, e.g. LÄS MER
3. Transient Waveform Clustering : Developing efficient data analytics toolchains applying unsupervised machine learning techniques on power quality eventsMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för fysik och elektroteknik (IFE)
Sammanfattning : High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) transmission systems appropriate for bulk power transfer to meet increasing power demands and ideal for interconnecting power systems with distant renewable sources of energy without any chances of loss synchronism, efficiency, and reliability. The main obstacle is however connected with the DC grid protection where the timely diagnosis of faults is critical to prevent any rapid built-up leading to failure of the power electronic devices. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In the search for green energy to combat climatechange, a shift from conventional energy sources such as coal,oil, and nuclear towards Renewable Energy Sources (RES) isneeded. This shift poses a threat to the stability of the powergrids as RES do not contribute with rotating mass in the system. LÄS MER
5. Frequency regulation in the Nordic synchronous system : The possibility for solar parks to provide ancillary servicesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The Paris Agreement stipulates that the participating countries and areas agree to work toward limiting the global average temperature increase “to well below 2°C above pre-industrial levels and pursuing efforts to limit the temperature increase to 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels” (The United Nations, 2015). LÄS MER