Sökning: "High skilled immigrants"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden High skilled immigrants.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines aspects of social and cultural integration of young EU-expatriates inGothenburg, Sweden. It focuses on three areas – workplace, language and socialization – thatcame forward as the most important sites when it comes to the process of integration. LÄS MER
2. Immigration and competition : Are low- and medium-skilled native Swedes more likely to support the Sweden Democrats when there is an influx of immigrants, compared to high-skilled native Swedes?Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statistiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Sweden Democrats have gained considerable political success in recent years, as have many other right-wing populist parties in the West. We theorize that the economically weakest and least educated parts of native society are the ones who experience, real or imagined, the most pressure and competition from immigration. LÄS MER
3. Migration and average wages in Sweden : Immigration as a labour supply shock on the Swedish labour market from the year 2011 to 2018 across municipalitiesKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : With the recent influx of foreign-born individuals migrating to Sweden, this study aims to answer the question, “do high skilled foreign-born individuals relate positively to average wages in Sweden?”. We specifically observe high skilled foreign-born individuals and their contribution to the average wage across different municipalities in Sweden between the years 2011 and 2018. LÄS MER
4. Integration av nyanlända/utrikesfödda ingenjörer i byggsektorn : En studie utifrån nyanlända/utrikesfödda ingenjörers perspektiv gällande att integreras i byggsektornM1-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sweden has a long tradition of refugee immigration to the country and with labor skillshortage that exists in the construction sector, larger construction company in Swedeninitiated to start recruitment and education program to integrate high skilled immigrantengineers into their company.The purpose of this study aims to investigate how immigrants’ engineers experienceintegration in the construction sector by examining two different construction companies'programs in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The intensifying global race for talent increases the need of efficient policies and tools aimed at attracting and retaining highly-skilled individuals from around the world. For this purpose, a large strand of literature started examining the determinants of skilled immigration. LÄS MER