Sökning: "Higher education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1972 uppsatser innehållade orden Higher education.
1. HOW DOES EDUCATION INFLUENCE INDIVIDUALS PERCEPTION OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF CORRUPTION? A quantitative study including 21 European countriesKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Do individuals with different levels of education perceive different types of corruption differently? Evidence from previous research suggest that education plays an important role in the fight against corruption. Countries with higher levels of education on average experience lower levels of corruption. LÄS MER
2. Skolbesök i en botanisk trädgård betraktat ur ett likvärdighetsperspektiv. Tillgång, tillgänglighet och elevers meningsskapandeMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : According to results from the latest PISA-test, academic achievements of Swedish students in science are increasingly dependent on the students' social background as well as on theirschool's overall socioeconomic status. This is alarming with regard to the fact that scientific literacy is recognized as important for the ability to make decisions on science-based issues inone's daily life, both at a personal and at a societal level. LÄS MER
3. "Sänkt Arbetsgivaravgift och Efterfrågan på Utbildning - Har en sänkt arbetsgivaravgift för ungdomar inneburit en lägre efterfrågan på högre utbildning? "Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper uses official statistics gathered from Statistics Sweden in order to evaluate if the payroll tax cuts from 2007 and 2009 had an impact on the demand for higher education in Sweden. In 2007, the Swedish government reduced the payroll tax for all youths 18-25. LÄS MER
4. A Systematic Review of Social work education and training programs in palliative and end-of-life careMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Background: The advanced modern medicine and people’s open-minded attitudes about death call for the development of palliative and end-of-life care. Patients and their family members also promote higher requirement to the professionals and the quality and quantity of the service. LÄS MER
5. Hybridization of the Self, Colonial Discourse and the Deconstruction of Value Systems : A Postcolonial Literary Theory Perspective of Literature inculpating ColonialismKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to provide a perspective on literature inculpating colonialism using postcolonial literary theory and method. The subject material incorporates four novels studied during the literature modules for the English course at Högskolan Gävle (HIG). LÄS MER