Sökning: "Hong Kong"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 153 uppsatser innehållade orden Hong Kong.
1. Social Movement Effects on the Market Economy : The Impacts of Anti-Extradition Law Amendment Bill movement on Hang Seng Properties indexMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to analyze the effects of political instability on the market performance. The Anti Extradition movement in Hong Kong will be the study object and its impact on the Hang Seng Properties Index will be tested. The market performance will be measured with the parameters market risk and risk premium. LÄS MER
2. Politiska aktivisters användande av sociala medier : En fallstudie på demonstrationerna i Hong Kong 2019-2020Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för lärande, humaniora och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The study examines the influence of social media during the demonstrations in Hong Kong 2019-2020, focusing on how young political activists make use of social media, what their attitudes are towards the forums and whether the increased use shows some positive and/or negative effects. The study uses a qualitative method where the empirical material is obtained through semi-structured interviews. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Investors have been debating whether active or passive management is the better strategy for a very long time where the majority conclude passive investment the most beneficial strategy in terms of after cost. Due to limited research in emerging markets, this study examines whether active or passive management is the most remunerative strategy in mainland China and Hong Kong, considering the difference in attributes between the regions. LÄS MER
4. Close to Home: The Effect of Proximity to Violent Protests on Hong Kong's 2019 Electoral OutcomesC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to investigate the effect of violent pro-democracy protests on electoral support for pro-democracy candidates in the case of Hong Kong's 2019 District Council election. More specifically, we estimate the size of an effect resting on three theoretically and contextually informed microfoundations: violence in protests, geographical proximity of protests to voters' homes, and temporal proximity of protests to election day. LÄS MER
5. Demokrati i den speciella administrativa regionen Hong kong : En Jämförande Diakronisk Fallstudie av demokratin i Hong Kong perioderna 1997-2014 och 2014-2019Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This comparative case study will examine the difference in the democratic institutions of Robert A Dahl's theory of Polyarchy in the special administrative region, Hong Kong. This special administrative region is being called a “one country two systems” where Hong Kong is supposed to have its own system while being under the sovereignty of China. LÄS MER