Sökning: "Housing market"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 750 uppsatser innehållade orden Housing market.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines how the loan-to-value ratio and monthly fee in tenant-owner associations affectthe sale price during the calendar year 2019 on tenant-owner rights in the municipality of Gothenburg.The research question is as follows: Do buyers in the housing market take the increased risk associatedwith higher loan-to-value ratios in tenant-owner associations into account through an adjusted saleprice, and how is the monthly fee affected by a higher loan-to-value ratio? The sale price and fee aretaken into account per square meter to ease the comparisons between different apartments. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
3. BOSTADSPOLITIK FÖR VEM? En kritisk analys av bostadspolitiska förändringar av hyresmarknadssystem i Göteborg och Amsterdam – från EU- till stadsnivåKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate EU policy on housing with focus on legitimacy and guidelines, and to connect EU policy with development on affordable rental housing in Gothenburg and Amsterdam. Both Sweden and the Netherlands changed national housing policies under EU influence during the last decade, which might have implications on available affordable rental housing and development of gentrification and segregation, which this thesis also aim to cast light on. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : As cities face widespread housing shortages, as well as a large need for reducing the average ecological footprint, two of the biggest challenges for the housing sector today concerns affordability and environmental impact. The tiny house movement is a growing movement that is meeting these challenges head-on - but as of now, the topic has been largely overlooked in academia. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Fastighetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The housing market in Sweden has had a positive trend since the 1990s. In recent years, the market for newly produced condominiums has changed due to credit restrictions enforced by new legislation. LÄS MER