Sökning: "Human Factors Integration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 65 uppsatser innehållade orden Human Factors Integration.
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Looking at the labor market situation of Sweden today, the employment rates of immigrants are substantially lower compared to persons born in Sweden. There are, however, major differences in the degree to which immigrants are active in the labor force between different municipalities. LÄS MER
2. Occupational Burnout - An Organizational Challenge & Managerial Responsibility : A qualitative study on leadership and managerial factors’ impact on burnout. Case study conducted on four compulsory schools in Sweden.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Abstract Background Occupational Burnout is one of the greatest challenges affecting the labour markets today. It is mainly caused by prolonged stress exposure due to the psychosocial work environment and is nowadays the fastest growing cause of long-term sick leave in Sweden. It therefor affects both the society, organisation and individual. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för industriell ekonomi, industridesign och maskinteknik; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för industriell ekonomi, industridesign och maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : Logistics is an integral component in making the production process more efficient in companies. An important concept in logistics is lead time, the time it takes for a product to go through the process from inbound and outbound to the customer. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Dehumanization is a process whereby people fail to view others as human beings. Instead, the others are perceived as nonhuman animals or objects, unworthy of the same moral treatment. Dehumanization has previously been studied in a variety of different scholarly domains without adhering to a uniform theoretical framework. LÄS MER
5. Social-, Self- and Spiritual Integration - Applying concepts of positive criminology on human agency and criminal careersMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The subject for this thesis project is human agency, or motivation to desist from crime, as a turning point in criminal careers. Human agency will be defined as motivation to make pro-social decisions to achieve one’s goals over the lifecourse, based on an overall belief that crime is not a valuable action alternative. LÄS MER