Sökning: "Human Factors Integration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 uppsatser innehållade orden Human Factors Integration.
1. Improving an internal material handling system. A case study of a Swedish company in food industryMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Produktionsutveckling
Sammanfattning : Currently, customers are exerting a lot of pressure on companies by demanding for best product quality, customized products, reduced product lead time and reliable product delivery. Therefore, for companies to be highly competitive, there is need to improve productivity and delivery performance by having an efficient material flow. LÄS MER
2. Smart World! Working through sustainability strategy in Digital Business : A case study on Bangladeshi and Pakistani E-commerce SMEsMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Abstract The thesis aims to investigate the role of sustainability strategy in digital business in Bangladeshi and Pakistani SMEs. To attain our research goal, we made conceptual and theoretical framework, conducted telephonic interviews from digitized e-commerce SMEs working in Bangladesh and Pakistan service sector. LÄS MER
3. Migration and average wages in Sweden : Immigration as a labour supply shock on the Swedish labour market from the year 2011 to 2018 across municipalitiesKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : With the recent influx of foreign-born individuals migrating to Sweden, this study aims to answer the question, “do high skilled foreign-born individuals relate positively to average wages in Sweden?”. We specifically observe high skilled foreign-born individuals and their contribution to the average wage across different municipalities in Sweden between the years 2011 and 2018. LÄS MER
4. Refugees Welcome? : A study of Structural Apathy towards refugees in Sweden- How can illustrative storytelling challenge the socio-political restrictions of independent refugee narrations in Sweden?Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Grafisk design & illustration
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explore the tool of illustrative storytelling to challenge governmental restrictions faced by refugee narratives in Sweden. This exploration will be done through the study of stereotypes that stigmatise the refugee’s identity. LÄS MER
5. Den enes förvärv, den andres fördärv? : Företagsförvärvs påverkan på styrning och kultur under integrationsprocessenMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Corporate acquisitions have long been seen as contributing to financial success. Other motives for acquisitions are the longing for power, more competitive advantages and growth. However, the majority of business acquisitions fail in practice, and many argue that the most difficult process in an acquisition is the integration process. LÄS MER