Sökning: "Human Factors Integration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 68 uppsatser innehållade orden Human Factors Integration.
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Looking at the labor market situation of Sweden today, the employment rates of immigrants are substantially lower compared to persons born in Sweden. There are, however, major differences in the degree to which immigrants are active in the labor force between different municipalities. LÄS MER
2. Occupational Burnout - An Organizational Challenge & Managerial Responsibility : A qualitative study on leadership and managerial factors’ impact on burnout. Case study conducted on four compulsory schools in Sweden.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Abstract Background Occupational Burnout is one of the greatest challenges affecting the labour markets today. It is mainly caused by prolonged stress exposure due to the psychosocial work environment and is nowadays the fastest growing cause of long-term sick leave in Sweden. It therefor affects both the society, organisation and individual. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is the process where the bacteria develop resistance towards the treating effect of an antibiotic drug. AMR poses an alarming threat to human health causing around 700,000 deaths per year around the globe. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Wildlife, Fish and Environmental Studies
Sammanfattning : The human-carnivore conflict in Sweden has been a fact for centuries. Dating back several decades, there has been a reversal in the management of large carnivores towards conservation instead of eradication. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för industriell ekonomi, industridesign och maskinteknik; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för industriell ekonomi, industridesign och maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : Logistics is an integral component in making the production process more efficient in companies. An important concept in logistics is lead time, the time it takes for a product to go through the process from inbound and outbound to the customer. LÄS MER