Sökning: "Human Resource Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 713 uppsatser innehållade orden Human Resource Management.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the current competitive business environment, organizations face a formidable challenge in attracting and retaining talented employees (Das & Baruah, 2013). Offering competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and nurturing a supportive work environment are recognized as essential factors that job seekers increasingly emphasize in organizations, whose work culture aligns with their values (App et al. LÄS MER
2. ATTRAHERA OCH BEHÅLLA REKRYTERARE - En kvantitativ undersökning inom rekryteringsbranschen om vad medarbetare uppskattar hos arbetsgivareKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate which employer value propositions, EVPs, are valued most highly by employees in the recruitment industry. The study's purpose is further extended to examine whether generational differences can be observed in the evaluation of EVPs. A quantitative approach with a questionnaire survey was used. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In the current landscape, policymakers are confronted with a formidable task: striking the delicate equilibrium between ongoing economic growth and a sustainable transition. This dilemma forces a difficult trade-off in various sectors, where the pursuit of sustainability often entails sacrifices and compromises with regard to economic growth. LÄS MER
4. Sustainable Human Resource Management and Generation Z in Japan What does the Japanese Generation Z value in work-life?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study is about Generation Z in Japan and their work-life related values. The background for studying this generation and focusing on Japan is the historical background of Japanese work-life culture and the expectations the general theory of Generation Z as it applies to their future employers. LÄS MER
5. Gör HR faktiskt skillnad? En fallstudie gällande HRMs betydelse för ett medelstort företag inom hotellbranschenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Society is constantly changing, which means that organisations need to constantly adapt their strategies to the external factors affecting the business world. The new ideas concerning human resource management is part of the rapidly changing business environment, which requires that all organisations adapt their activities to these external transformations. LÄS MER