Sökning: "Human Resource Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 648 uppsatser innehållade orden Human Resource Management.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: the impact of telework on employees’ perceived productivity – A qualitative study with a Swedish university at the center Level: Student thesis, final assignment for bachelor’s degree in business administration Authors: Rasmus Meller and Elin Sjöberg Supervisor: Jean Claude Mutiganda Date: 2022 - January Background and Purpose: Working from home has not been a widespread phenomenon, but in the spring of 2020 it became increasingly common as the covid-19 pandemic spread around the world. On March 17, 2020, the recommendation came that those who can, should work from home. LÄS MER
2. Investigating the impact of knowledge management on HRM performance with moderating role of cultural dynamics : A Multi-group analysis of Family firms in Pakistan and SwedenMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Abstract Introduction: Knowledge is the most crucial aspect to gain a competitive advantage in today's world. However, to gain H.R., the effective knowledge is the most challenging part of modern society. LÄS MER
3. How does habitat selection by brown bear (Ursus arctos) during the berry season change due to forestry and human disturbance : looking at three different periods of human dis-turbancesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Wildlife, Fish and Environmental Studies
Sammanfattning : Brown bear (Ursus arctos) is the most widespread large carnivore. It is an apex predator and does not have natural enemies but is hunted by humans in Sweden. During the period July to October their main food resource is bilberry, which contains carbohydrates that are important for their fat resources before entering hibernation. LÄS MER
4. Vinterbetesområdets förändring för Flakabergsgruppen i Gällivare skogssameby över två renskötande generationer : hur betesresursen har nyttjats för renskötsel och påverkats av skogsbrukKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Ecology and Management
Sammanfattning : The Sámi is an indigenous people in Sweden, and they have the right to carry out reindeer herding. The knowledge that exists within reindeer herding is included in traditional Sámi knowledge, which is centred around the relationship between nature, animal and human. Today the situation between reindeer herding and forestry is relevant. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : En stor del av Sveriges yta är täckt av skog och den har en viktig roll i Sveriges ekonomi. Under 2020 bidrog skogssektorn med ett exportvärde på 145 miljarder kronor och sektorn sysselsätter 115 000 människor årligen. Industrin har dock haft svårt att nå god lönsamhet under åren. LÄS MER