Sökning: "Human Resources Management."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 565 uppsatser innehållade orden Human Resources Management..
1. ATTRAHERA OCH BEHÅLLA REKRYTERARE - En kvantitativ undersökning inom rekryteringsbranschen om vad medarbetare uppskattar hos arbetsgivareKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate which employer value propositions, EVPs, are valued most highly by employees in the recruitment industry. The study's purpose is further extended to examine whether generational differences can be observed in the evaluation of EVPs. A quantitative approach with a questionnaire survey was used. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In the current landscape, policymakers are confronted with a formidable task: striking the delicate equilibrium between ongoing economic growth and a sustainable transition. This dilemma forces a difficult trade-off in various sectors, where the pursuit of sustainability often entails sacrifices and compromises with regard to economic growth. LÄS MER
3. Sustainable Human Resource Management and Generation Z in Japan What does the Japanese Generation Z value in work-life?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study is about Generation Z in Japan and their work-life related values. The background for studying this generation and focusing on Japan is the historical background of Japanese work-life culture and the expectations the general theory of Generation Z as it applies to their future employers. LÄS MER
4. IMPLICATION FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF GOTHENBURG TO ALIGN WITH THE GOVERNMENT’S TARGET REGARDING CLIMATE NEUTRALITY BY 2045 - Scenarios and ConsequencesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för biologi och miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : It is widely acknowledged that one of the most significant global challenges of the 21 st century is climate change. In its Fifth Assessment Report (2014), the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) described the present extent of the problem and the hazards involved, citing greenhouse gas emissions from human activities as the primary contributor to global warming since the mid-20th century. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : Proper management of water resources is a key to climate change adaptation and resilience in modern societies. Adequate treatment of wastewater is essential for ensuring the sustainability of the water cycle and the health of the environment and the ecosystems that inhabit it. LÄS MER