Sökning: "Human Structure Interaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 71 uppsatser innehållade orden Human Structure Interaction.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Bro- och stålbyggnad; KTH/Bro- och stålbyggnad
Sammanfattning : Dynamic problems in footbridges, such as sensible vibrations caused by human induced loading, has on a number of occasions been observed. These vibrations are rarely an ultimate limit state problem, but can be perceived as unpleasant by the pedestrian. In design guidelines there are propositions for how to asses the dynamic problem. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : With the increasing use of nanomaterials in industrial production, the concept of Nanosafety has acquired importance for human and environmental protection. A complete evaluation on the potential risks of a determined nanomaterial cannot prescind from the molecular mechanism of interaction between nanomaterials and biomolecules. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : Understanding and being able to quantify sitting postures is a central asset in car safety evaluations. This is due to the fact that passengers can choose a range of different sitting positions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Bro- och stålbyggnad
Sammanfattning : This study separately investigates how temperature as well as two real load-situations affects the modal damping ratio and natural frequencies of a 64.9m span steel arch footbridge. Measurements of acceleration have been completed which covers a temperature span of to . LÄS MER
5. How has the gender wage gap in Germany developed since the 1990s, and what factors can explain the gap? : A look at gender wage differentials in Germany across timeKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS)
Sammanfattning : Germany has a rich history being a conservative welfare state with a strong male breadwinner model. Yet, numerous changes have been made to its welfare structure since the reunification of both sides in 1990. One would then expect to see wage inequality decrease in the country during this period and in fact, it has. LÄS MER