Sökning: "Human geography"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 162 uppsatser innehållade orden Human geography.
1. Sustainable or sustaining status quo? A critical analysis on depoliticization and the European Green DealKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Green New Deals is a relatively new phenomenon in environmental policy which takes a holistic approach and aims to bridge ecological sustainability and social justice. In 2019, the European Union became the first major economy to adopt and implement such a policy agenda. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : To develop sustainable and accessible cities there is a need to integrate mobility and land use planning. A focus is furthermore required on active accessibility; to be able to reach activities and services by a combination of walking, cycling, connection to public transport and land use. LÄS MER
3. Understanding Community Sense of Place and Social Sustainability Through Instagram : The establishment of Rågsved nature reserve and the demolition of Snösätra Graffiti Wall of FameMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Blomquist, Aviva (2021). Understanding Community Sense of Place and Social Sustainability Through Instagram: The establishment of Rågsved nature reserve and the demolition Snösätra Graffiti Wall of Fame. LÄS MER
4. The intraspecific drought tolerance of Betula pendula Roth. : ecotypic aptitude as tree selection criteria for the urban landscapeMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Plant Breeding (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : The ecosystem services provided by urban trees are substantial contributors to the quality of urban living, and their environmentally regulating capabilities are increasingly regarded as integral in order to efficiently secure urban resilience, by ameliorating the human and material impacts of extreme weather events. However, current trends of urban development presents challenges of how to preserve urban greenery ecosystem functioning, particularly in light of the ongoing climate change; which also has brought forth the importance of taxonomically diverse urban forests, to mitigate risks of catastrophic tree loss associated with these conditions. LÄS MER
5. Using remote sensing and land abandonment as a proxy for long-term human out-migration. A Case Study: Al-Hassakeh Governorate, SyriaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The topic of human migration and displacement has become more important in recent years and will continue to do so in the following decades. Voices become louder claiming that climate change is a driving factor for increased displacement and migration. LÄS MER