Sökning: "Human perception"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 645 uppsatser innehållade orden Human perception.
1. Impact of Intellectual Capital on Firm Performance and Market to Book Value - An analysis of the extended VAICTM model on Swedish listed firms within the healthcare sectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
2. Brand Management and Artificial Intelligence - A World of Man Plus Machine - A qualitative study exploring how Artificial Intelligence can contribute to Brand Management in the B2C sectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Newer technologies are being developed all the time in order to help us in our daily tasks. Smart Assistant (SA) is one such broad category of devices which, when instructed through speech or command, perform certain tasks. Most SAs have two primary tasks: identify the user, and perform the task communicated by the user. LÄS MER
4. Invisible Victims of Sexual Violence : -A Minor Field Study on women and girls with disabilities in Cape Town, South Africa.Master-uppsats, Enskilda Högskolan Stockholm/Högskolan för mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : To live a life protected from exploitation, violence, and abuse is a fundamental human right. However, this seems to be a difficult human right to fulfill, at least for women and girls living with disabilities. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för idé- och samhällsstudier
Sammanfattning : In 1998 Sweden, as the first country in the world, formulated and implemented a law against sexualservices, which has since been known as “The Swedish Model” due to its unique approach in onlycriminalizing the buyer - not the seller - of sexual acts. This thesis researches the history of the ideasbehind the lawmaking process in its aim to gain better understanding on how lawmaking affectspeople’s perception of the world around them. LÄS MER