Sökning: "Human resource case study"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 232 uppsatser innehållade orden Human resource case study.
11. The role of corporate culture in managing cultural diversity - A case study on a German multinational companyMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Research Aim: Our aim is to understand how multinational companies integrate cultural diversity of employees in their corporate culture. To achieve this objective, we compare the employees’ perception with the company's view on the topic. Design/methodology/approach: A qualitative case study is conducted with three sets of questionnaires. LÄS MER
12. Stockholm Valley; the new Silicon Valley? : - A qualitative research study of organizational resources and capabilities obtained through the Stockholm cluster to create international competitiveness for tech startups.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis was to identify the tech startups main organizational resources and capabilities received from the Stockholm cluster. Correspondently, how those encourage to sustained competitive advantage internationally. LÄS MER
13. Internationalization of Family Firms : The effect of family-specific resourceson internationalization decisionsMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Sweden is known for encouraging entrepreneurship where 99.9% of the business organizations are SMEs. Including Sweden, several other countries in the world provide significant importance to family firms, as their contribution is noteworthy to the global economy. LÄS MER
14. Extending the water life cycle in rural South African households: the role and potential of water reuse solutionsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : Despite the issue of greywater management gaining more importance around the world, espe-cially in developing countries, it still remains a challenge in non-sewered areas of South Afri-ca. For a semi-arid country, reusing greywater on a household level has great potential as an alternative water source if done properly. LÄS MER
15. The Implications of Being an Ambitious Worker : A qualitative case study on the entreployee in contemporary societyKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Management & Organisation; Stockholms universitet/Management & Organisation
Sammanfattning : Recent changes in work arrangements for employees has given rise to the emergence of a new labour form in contemporary society, namely the entreployee. In contrast to traditional work, entreployees are given more flexibility and responsibility to manage their work, while at the same time are expected to extend their usefulness to the organisation. LÄS MER