Sökning: "Human resource case study"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 232 uppsatser innehållade orden Human resource case study.
21. FROZEN POLITICS ON A THAWING CONTINENT : A Political Ecology Approach to Understanding Science and its Relationship to Neocolonial and Capitalist Processes in AntarcticaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : Despite possessing a unique relationship between humankind and the environment, and its occupation of a large proportion of the planet’s surface area, Antarctica is markedly absent from literature produced within the disciplines of human and political ecology. With no states or indigenous peoples, Antarctica is instead governed by a conglomeration of states as part of the Antarctic Treaty System, which places high values upon scientific research, peace and conservation. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Quality of maternal healthcare is one of the many pervasive public health challenges facing India. Maternal healthcare is defined as a fundamental human right and a crucial development issue by the UN, with direct links to the progress towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals, especially reducing poverty (SDG1), ensuring healthy lives (SDG3) and achieving gender equality (SDG5). LÄS MER
23. Disruptive Talent Management : A case study of a talent management system in times of disruptive technology advancementsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The relatively new concept of talent management has been recognized to have a strategic role in disruptive business environments by both researchers and practitioners. A resourced-based view proposes that organizations should focus on internal resources and foster their own unique resources, for instance human resources. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine howthe intellectual, social/emotional and managerial competencies of a project managers are valued by the line manager and project manager to provide a framework for categorizing the competencies which can be used for HR purposes. Previous research has developed a framework of 15 competencies connected to intellectual, emotional and managerial intelligence. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : The municipality of Örnsköldsvik has for a long time planned to establish a culture house in the centrum area. An investigation was started during the spring 2017 to develop local programs and analysis of needs with the keywords; attractive, width and tip, the building should also breathe sustainable construction. LÄS MER