Sökning: "Human rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2416 uppsatser innehållade orden Human rights.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to uncover how, through the common discourse, human rights violations occur in the European Union when it claims to protect and promote human rights. More specifically the question is asked in what way different understandings on human rights and sovereignty as they are held by the European Commission influence the discourse on migration in the EU. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HHJ, Avd. för omvårdnad; Högskolan i Jönköping/HHJ, Avd. för omvårdnad
Sammanfattning : According to World Health Organization 1.5 million people die every year due to diarrhoeal diseases. Diarrhoeal diseases may be caused by a multitude of different reasons, though WHO highlights the fact that 58% of these, are caused by lack of clean water, sanitation and hygiene. LÄS MER
3. Social work with undocumented migrants: Services, Construction of needs and Problem-solving approaches of Civil Society Organizations in Gothenburg-Sweden.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : As pride to the social work profession, social workers in the civil society honor the imperative to extend social work services to undocumented migrants by constructing this group as eligible and deserving within the civil society space. The aim of the study was to deepen understanding of social work practice with undocumented migrants by inquiring into the services, construction of needs and problem-solving approaches of civil society organizations in Gothenburg, Sweden. LÄS MER
4. Bare Life of Unaccompanied Children: A Critique on the Human Rights State-Centrism and the Right to Asylum in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The question of asylum seekers and refugee rights is one of the main examples which reveals the paradox of the citizen rights and human rights. This thesis aims to analyse the U-turn asylum policy of Sweden regarding unaccompanied minors from a critical perspective in this regard. LÄS MER
5. Media Discourse of the Right to Privacy under Surveillance: An analysis of the media coverage from post-9/11 to post-Snowden USMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The right to privacy in the age of surveillance is a long-standing controversial issue. This controversy first heightened in 2001, after 9/11 terrorist attacks; and again in 2013, after Edward Snowden‘s mass surveillance disclosure. LÄS MER