Sökning: "Human rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3265 uppsatser innehållade orden Human rights.
1. Am I not a woman even when I am pregnant?: An analysis of the development of fetal rights in policy documents in Europe and how pregnant women are fetal containers and second-class citizensMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the development of fetal rights in policy documents in Europe and how fetal rights and the protection of fetal life can be a part of the discussion of how pregnant women are associated with being “fetal containers” and(/or) “second-class citizens”. The study aims to identify different articles and paragraphs in policy documents that can identify the connection between fetal rights and pregnancy rights and how pregnant women are “fetal containers” and(/or) “second-class citizens”. LÄS MER
2. I don’t see a future being gay in this country: A non-legally binding charter and its consequences for queer women in Poland.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : LGBTQ rights are under attack in Europe. Poland is one of its most homophobic countries and many municipalities have announced themselves ‘LGBT-free zones’ by adopting the Family Charter (henceforth the Charter), which is a policy document of a homophobic organization. LÄS MER
3. Beyond vulnerabilities: Exploring the coping mechanisms of children as family heads in child-headed households in Kampala district Uganda.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Uganda is a signatory of both local and international child protection protocols and has further shown its great commitment to child welfare through various agencies put up to implement child welfare-related issues. Yet with all this, children in Uganda continue to be abused and their rights violated. LÄS MER
4. Allmänhetens försvarare eller statens förlängda arm?: Lokala antidiskrimineringsbyråers arbete mot diskriminering i NederländernaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Local actors working with human rights and legal aid are common in most countries. One ex-ample is local antidiscrimination agencies which can be found in countries such as Sweden, Spain and the Netherlands. LÄS MER
5. REINTEGRATION OR REVICTIMIZATION?: An Analysis of Reintegration Assistance Provided to Victims of Human TraffickingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Human trafficking is a crime that extends beyond borders and jurisdictions. International legal standards exist to prevent, suppress, and reintegrate victims into their communities. Once repatriated, survivors of human trafficking require various physical, psychological, and social recovery services, commonly conceptualized as aftercare services. LÄS MER