Sökning: "Hybrid manufacturing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43 uppsatser innehållade orden Hybrid manufacturing.
1. Azelio’s Thermal Battery for Combined Heat and Power : A Thermo-economic and Market Research StudyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis was to assess the market opportunities for two novel Carnot battery system solutions, one supplying power and low temperature heat as well as a system supplying medium temperature heat exclusively. To fulfill the objective, a methodology was developed and implemented to investigate the market potential, further two techno-economic models were developed and utilized to investigate the performance of such Carnot battery solutions. LÄS MER
2. Comparison of a hybrid ventilation system and a mechanical ventilation system with heat recovery through life cycle assessment : A case study of a modern Danish office buildingMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The building sector is responsible for 36% of the energy usage and 39 % of all CO2- emissions in European union (EU). Therefore, it is of great interest to investigate how the building sector can become more energy efficient and lower the environmental impact. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to prove that the use of compliant mechanisms in gearbox applications is viable. Compliant mechanisms are developed for their implementation in Scania’s hybrid asynchronous gearboxes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Increased understanding of improving the weld-bonding process is essential in order for the automotive industry to constantly develop their designs and production processes for the energy-efficient vehicles of the future. The joining method of weld-bonding, a hybrid method of adhesive joining and resistance spot welding, has introduced new challenges in the manufacturing and design of auto bodies. LÄS MER
5. Sustainable transportation and mapping of logistics activities - With the goal of having fossil-free transportation by 2030Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för teknisk ekonomi och logistik
Sammanfattning : Today’s supply chains have become more global than ever before, which has brought out an enormous increase in environmental damage such as CO2 emissions. In an initiative to become more environmentally friendly, Swedish Food Federation has launched a joint sustainability manifest. LÄS MER