Sökning: "Hybrid organisations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden Hybrid organisations.
1. "Om jag hade bedömt att jag inte hade någon alls möjlighet till det, skulle jag absolut inte vara med". En explorativ fallstudie om påverkansmöjligheter i Vindelälven-Juhttátahkkas samverkansprocess.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In recent decades globalisation has challenged government with governance. A societal change in which state-based governing has increasingly moved towards governance based on networks and collaboration between different actors. LÄS MER
2. You Are on Mute : A study on the impact of the digitalisation of communication on experienced interactions in organisationsMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to interpret the changed interactions and communication in the workplace due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Due to the massive changes in society and the workplace, it is important to look into this aspect of the pandemic’s consequences. LÄS MER
3. Is it worth it? Let me work it (digitally). An exploratory qualitative study on how organisations can facilitate digital teamwork through organisational culture.C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : During the Covid-19 pandemic, companies were forced to accelerate the adoption of digital work. Research performed during the pandemic identified organisational culture as an important factor to facilitate digital teamwork, yet there is little research on how to apply these concepts in practice. LÄS MER
4. The Future of Work is Hybrid : Could Covid be the Catalyst for Organizations to Implement a Hybrid Workplace Model?Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : The pandemic has disrupted nearly every aspect of our lives, including tasks as fundamental as going to work. The change has brought with it both opportunities and challenges. The use of digital services to hold meetings, webinars and conferences has increased at an avalanche-like pace. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : During the Covid-19 vaccination in Croatia, there were inconsistencies and irregularities with the surplus vaccine and its recipients. Media coverage of the affair was extensive. The details were broadcasted in traditional media and social media. LÄS MER