Sökning: "Hydraulic hybrid"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 uppsatser innehållade orden Hydraulic hybrid.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system; Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system
Sammanfattning : In recent years many companies have investigated the use of hybrid technology due to the potential of increasing the driveline’s efficiency and thus reducing fuel consumption. Previous studies show that hydraulic hybrid technology can be favourable to use in construction machinery such as wheel loaders, which often operate in repetitive drive cycles and have high transient power demands. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Hybridization of driveline system is one possible solution to increase fuel eciency.In this thesis a parallel hybrid hydraulic wheel loader concept was studied. A highpressure accumulator was added to the system and acted as a second source of energy. LÄS MER
3. Digital hydraulics in aircraft control surface actuation : Modelling and evaluation of digital hydraulic systems with focus on performance and energy efficiencyMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis has been to compare and analyse the use of digital hydraulic actuators in place of traditional actuators in aircraft control surface manipulation. Digital hydraulic actuator referring to a hydraulic actuator where the power has been discretized using discrete on/off-valves. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fordonsdynamik
Sammanfattning : Conventional IC Engine powertrain layouts in vehicles tend to consume considerable amounts of fuel and generate emissions that are harmful to the environment. Newer technologies have enabled the development of sustainable vehicle layout designs that favor a reduction in the exhaust emissions and energy consumption without compromising the vehicle’s performance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FordonssystemLinköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FordonssystemLinköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Along with increased oil prices and rising environmental issues, a demand for alternatives to combustion engine driven hydraulic applications has risen. In the field of mobile hydraulics, the hydraulic applications have traditionally been driven by the combustion engine of the vehicle on which they are mounted. LÄS MER