Sökning: "Hyperspectral imaging"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden Hyperspectral imaging.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to utilize hyperspectral remote sensing technology for the identification and evaluation of lithium mineral deposits in Afghanistan. Afghanistan boasts unique geological formations with substantial potential for lithium resources beneath its land crust. LÄS MER
2. Hyperspectral and multispectral satellite data analysis of nitrogen in grazed and ungrazed tundra in Långfjället, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Reindeer are a keystone species in the circumpolar north, where they hold great cultural and ecological importance. Continued climate change threatens the long-term sustainability of reindeer husbandry. Reindeer can affect the tundra landscape, influencing the soil nutrient cycling, including the soil nitrogen availability. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : For manufacturers in the wood industry, an important way to make the production more effective is to automate the process of detecting defects and different attributes on boards. One important attribute on most boards is heartwood and sapwood. LÄS MER
4. The use of hyperspectral sensors for quality assessment : A quantitative study of moisture content in indoor vertical farmingMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Purpose: This research will study how hyperspectral sensoring can assess the moisture content of lettuce by monitoring its growth in indoor vertical farming. Research questions: “What accuracy can be achieved when using hyperspectral sensoring for assessing the moisture content of lettuce leaves grown in vertical farming?” “How can vertical farming contribute to sustainability in conjunction with integration of NIR spectroscopy?” Methodology: This study is an experimental study with a deductive approach in which experiments have been performed using the hyperspectral technologies singlespot sensor and the hyperspectral camera Specim FX17 to collect spectral data. LÄS MER
5. Identification of spectral features differentiating fungal strains in infrared absorption spectroscopic imagesKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik - Genomgår omorganisation
Sammanfattning : There are many unknowns regarding the interaction between fungi and their surroundings. In this project, we took a closer look at hyperspectral images of several fungal strains on two different substrates. The project mainly consisted of developing a code for the classification of fungal strains and the extraction of information from it. LÄS MER