Sökning: "IPO process"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 uppsatser innehållade orden IPO process.
1. The IPO Process as a Hybrid Temporary Organization - Coordinating common ground between the firm, investment bank and legal adviser through cross-boundary mechanismsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The European Initial Public Offering (IPO) market has seen an important innovation within the last decade: the increasing participation of Independent Financial Advisors (IFA) in the IPO process. Using data from 373 Western European IPOs between January 2012 and February 2019, this paper applies a multivariate regression model to examine the potential impact of IFAs on IPO underpricing, a phenomenon that refers to the persistence of significant, positive initial returns for shares issued in an IPO. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : During the last three years the Swedish stock market has showed a strong upwards movement from the lows of 2016. At the same time the IPO activity has been large and a lot of the offerings have had a positive return during the first day of trading in the market. LÄS MER
4. EDUCATIONAL EQUITY IN MOLDOVAN COMPULSORY SCHOOLS Factors behind Outcome Differences in PISA 2015Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:To examine within-country differences in the effect of school-level factors and schools’ compensatory power through directly comparing the estimated coefficients on individual- and between-school levels.Theory:Input-Process-Output (IPO) conceptual and analytical model in the rubric of educational outcomes and predictive factors of Educational Effectiveness ResearchMethod:Two-level models with random-slope were estimated at student- and school levels using Mplus application as a statistical tool. LÄS MER
5. Effect of Professional Development and Self-efficacy on Teachers’ Job Satisfaction in Swedish Lower Secondary SchoolMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The intent of this study is to examine the effect of professional development and self-efficacy on job satisfaction of teachers who work at the lower secondary schools in Sweden. The second part of the study is to investigate the internal factors of teachers’ characteristics and external factors of school climate effect on job satisfaction. LÄS MER