Sökning: "IT och management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9790 uppsatser innehållade orden IT och management.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Companies acquire software or make their ownsoftware depending on their resources and demands. As externalsoftware, Software as a Service (SaaS), has grown in breadthand depth, they have become increasingly popular. On-premisesoftware can also still be favorable as it may be more secure,private or economical. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The study has followed the initiation of the implementation process of a new ITsupport at three municipal high schools with a focus on the role of super-users inand for the implementation. Through a method triangulation consisting of interviews,surveys and observations, the organisation's and end-users' expectations ofthe super-users, who the super-users are and which preconditions they have beenprovided with, have been examined with the aim of answering the main question:How do the competencies and characteristics of the super-users respond to the expectationsof the organisation and the end-users and the given framework?This has been accomplished on the basis of a theoretical framework consisting ofDreyfus' theories of familiarity levels and a questioning of them, theories aboutPCK, collegiate learning and, above all, a definition and presentation of the superuserconcept. LÄS MER
3. SVENSKA AKTÖRER, RISKER OCH EU:S UTSLÄPPSHANDELSSYSTEM En diskursanalys om svenska aktörers framställning av risker i debatten om EU-ETSKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Climate change is one of the greatest threats to earth and mankind today. Due to mankind’slarge emissions of greenhouse gas the temperature has risen in the atmosphere. One significantinternational action to reduce emissions in Europe is the EU Emission Trading System (EUETS). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study is to investigate the retention of academic women working intechnology companies. What makes women stay in organizations dominated by men, and whatrole does experience and the conception of gender play in understanding female retention?Prior research in this area has mainly been focused on the reasons why women are leavingorganizations dominated by men. LÄS MER
5. ”Mer synlig som ledare för alla” - En kvalitativ studie om hur ledarskapet påverkas i en aktivitetsbaserad kontorsmiljöKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of the current study was to examine how an organisation implemented a move from traditional cell offices to an Activity Based Working (ABW) office, and how leadership was affected by this change. Our intention was to examine the different types of support that leaders received from their organisation during the change. LÄS MER