Sökning: "Identity gap"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 143 uppsatser innehållade orden Identity gap.
1. Sustainable Brand Placement, A Framework for Communicating Sustainable Brands’ Dual Benefits in Movies and TV seriesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Master of Science in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Tillämpad termodynamik och kylteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the antecedents of employees’ capability cognition within a medium-sized electricity utility (Ntot 1200) in German-speaking Switzerland. The firm implemented a new strategy in 2015 with the aim to shift its core capabilities towards sustainability. LÄS MER
3. Leaving Home to Join Extremist Violence - Framing of Swedish far-right & Islamist foreign fighters’ reasons to travel abroad to join violent extremist groupsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Why do some individuals travel to foreign land to join violent extremist groups? This thesis aims to fill the research gap on foreign fighters and their reasons to travel abroad, focusing on one of the countries most affected by this phenomenon; Sweden. Additionally, this thesis intends to counter the fixation on Islamist foreign fighters, which tend to make foreign fighters a product of Muslims. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : The relation between identity and Horizontal Inequality is increasingly relevant in the light of international migration flows. Research on the effects of Horizontal Inequality, or discrimination, on integration, is however limited. In particular, the causal mechanism underlying this relation remains to be defined. LÄS MER
5. Improving Branding Efforts Among Startups by Understanding Brand Identity and Brand Image : A Multi-Case Study on StartupsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Two different subjects that have been well researched over the last couple of decades are branding and startups. The intersection of these two subjects has however not been covered nearly as much. Some researchers go as far as claiming it to be an oxymoron. LÄS MER