Sökning: "Image recognition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 278 uppsatser innehållade orden Image recognition.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis work takes place at the Emerging Technologies department of Volvo Construction Equipment(CE), in the context of a larger project which involves several students. The focus is a mobile robot built by Volvo for testing some AI features such as Decision Making, Natural Language Processing, Speech Recognition, Object Detection. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Context. Image enhancement algorithms can be used to enhance the visual effects of images in the field of human vision. So can image enhancement algorithms be used in the field of computer vision? The convolutional neural network, as the most powerful image classifier at present, has excellent performance in the field of image recognition. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Convolutional Neural Networks impressed the world in 2012 by reaching state-of-the-art accuracy levels in the ImageNet Large Scale Visual Recognition Challenge. The era of machine learning has arrived and with it countless applications varying from autonomous driving to unstructured robotic manipulation. LÄS MER
4. Animal ID Tag Recognition with Convolutional and Recurrent Neural Network : Identifying digits from a number sequence with RCNNKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Major advances in machine learning have made image recognition applications, with Artificial Neural Network, blossom over the recent years. The aim of this thesis was to find a solution to recognize digits from a number sequence on an ID tag, used to identify farm animals, with the help of image recognition. LÄS MER
5. DOES YOUR BRAND NEED ONLINE INFLUENCER MARKETING? IT DEPENDS : A mixed method approach to country of origin, brand image, and online influencer marketing on consumers’ purchase intention online.Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to further explore the modern phenomenon of COO, brand image, and online influencer marketing as they relate to consumer's purchase intention online. This empirical study employs a mixed method approach with quantitative exploratory factor analysis through a survey as well as qualitative exploration through focus groups and in-depth interviews. LÄS MER