Sökning: "Immigrant entrepreneurs"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 uppsatser innehållade orden Immigrant entrepreneurs.
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Most immigrants relocate to the "land of opportunities" in search of greener pastures. Because of their desperate circumstances, they often work much harder than the average American to succeed. Strong social ties embedded in ethnic communities of immigrant populations have been considered vital assets for immigrant entrepreneurs (Yang et al. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Immigrant entrepreneurs are seen in many societies in present days, no exception for a country like Sweden with a significant number of foreign-born populations. This thesis gets in touch with current immigrant entrepreneurs in the country to obtain first-hand experiences in the entrepreneurial process. LÄS MER
3. Matter of survival or prosperity : A comparative study of immigrant entrepreneurs from emerging economies and developed economies.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Although immigrant entrepreneurship as a phenomenon is not new, most studies within the field of immigrant entrepreneurship have focused on immigrants moving from emerging economies to developed economies. Little research attention has been devoted to immigrant entrepreneurship with focus on immigrants from developed countries moving to other developed countries. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: Refugee entrepreneurship has as of late gathered a significant scholastic and political intrigued across the globe. The rate of scientific distribution has taken off within the final few a long time due academic urgency to the field taking after the ''refugee crisis'' all things considered the inquire about field is right now immature with the existing writing scattered over different and regularly disengaged disciplines, which receive distinctive concepts, sample characteristics and methodology. LÄS MER
5. Empirical study of process of obtaining finance for non-Swedish entrepreneurs : In context of Kronoberg RegionMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Abstract: Previous literature suggests that there are significant differences among Swedish and NonSwedish groups, as the non-Swedish counterpart of the system face more challenges and hurdles while obtaining finance for their businesses. The aim of the research paper is to map the processes of the obtaining finance from both private and government institutions and gather intelligence on the criteria to ascertain if there are any explicit difference in the processes a non-Swedish entrepreneur has to go through before it gets funded. LÄS MER