Sökning: "Immigrant women"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 191 uppsatser innehållade orden Immigrant women.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to explore integration meanings, experiences, and challenges aswell as coping strategies among Farsi-speaking refugee women in Sweden. Therefore, threequestions related to the main aims of research prepared including; (1) what does integrationmean to Farsi-speaking refugee women? (2) What challenges did Farsi-speaking refugeewomen face during the process of integration in Sweden? (3) How do they cope with theirproblems and challenges during the process of integration?A qualitative method with an explanatory interview was used to collect the data. LÄS MER
2. "Mer än ett SPRÅKcafé?: En kvalitativ studie om hur ett språkcafé kan fylla fler funktioner än enbart det uppenbara"Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to seek a better understanding of the meaning a language caféthat only welcomes women, can hold for the participants, who are all immigrant women, andthrough these narratives explore if the language café as a meeting place can promoteintegration and empowerment . Because of the global pandemic, caused by Covid-19, thelanguage café temporarily closed which provided an opportunity to examine if the breakaffected the women in any way, with accordance to above questions. LÄS MER
3. Nyanländas etablering på den svenska arbetsmarknaden : En kvalitativ studie utifrån ett handläggarperspektivKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för hälsa och välfärd; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för hälsa och välfärd
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate from an administrator perspective how authorities integrate newly arrived to the Swedish labor market. The results are analyzed and understood by two theories, theory about Intersectionality and Goodman theory. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Female immigration is getting more and more common because of globalization and the rising demand for female workers. Women's experiences of integration often have its foundations in officials', authorities', and society's perspective, which is why it is vital to get a deeper understanding of the women's personal experiences. LÄS MER
5. Can I bring my whole self to my workplace? : A qualitative study of immigrant Muslim women’s workplace experiences in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : In general, immigrants face various problems as they adjust to their new surroundings and begin a new life. The educated, employed Arabic immigrant Muslim women, (EEAIMW), live between two worlds: a Swedish world at work and an Arabic world at home. In this East-West dichotomy, they keep trying to find who they are and where they belong. LÄS MER