Sökning: "Impact investing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 249 uppsatser innehållade orden Impact investing.
1. Acquiring for Long-term Value Creation:A Case Study at Entreprenörinvest : “How does the entrepreneurial process regarding local direct investments impact the creation of long-term value?”Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Abstract: Background: In the southern areas of Sweden, around the birthplace of household brands such as IKEA, Peab, and Husqvarna, widespread entrepreneurial ventures have grown and seen their first few years of success. Alongside our collaborating private equity firm Entreprenörinvest we are trying to further expand the knowledge and descriptive concepts of what makes these entrepreneurial ventures successful. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the role of sustainability in Nordic venture capital. Using stakeholder interviews, the thesis aims to uncover the key drivers behind the industry sustainability momentum. LÄS MER
3. "Våra kunder är mer lika än vad man kan tro" : En fallstudie om konsulters upplevda värde med intern informationsdelningKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Information and knowledge are today considered one of the largest assets for organisations, since holding knowledge is like holding power. The role as a consultant is often the role of an expert, coming to the client with knowledge. The digitalisation of society and organisations has led to a demand in the expert knowledge of IT-consultants. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This thesis draws upon 12 in-depth interviews, with senior managers and investment professionals from 7 leading institutional investors in Sweden, to explore how they reason and work with corporate governance in their passive investments. Using Foucault's theory of disciplinary power as a theoretical framework, we found that institutional self-discipline complements earlier research in the area, mainly as a tool for explaining their incentives to engage in ownership. LÄS MER
5. System perspective of rooftop solar PVs in the Swedish industry sector : A case study of GEHAB in SmålandMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för byggd miljö och energiteknik (BET)
Sammanfattning : To reach the Swedish goal of reaching a completely fossil-free electricity sector by the year 2040, there is a need for an increased rate of installed renewable electricity sources. Companies have the opportunity to work towards this goal by investing in solar power technologies, which results in a lowered electricity bill, and an additional revenue when electricity is sold to the grid. LÄS MER