Sökning: "Impacts of network"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 229 uppsatser innehållade orden Impacts of network.
1. När barnen övertar ansvaret: En kvalitativ studie om socialsekreterares syn på ansvar i familjer där föräldrarna har narkotikamissbrukKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : In families where parents abuse narcotics, children can be prone to in some aspects taking on their parent's responsibilities. The aim of this study is to explore social workers’ perceptions and experiences of how responsibilities can shift from parents to children in families where the parents abuse narcotics. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Container-based solutions are increasing in popularity and thus more companies grav- itate towards them. However, with systems growing larger and more complex there is a general need to introduce container orchestration to manage the increase of containers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i molekylärbiologi
Sammanfattning : Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is one of leading causes of death in the world; survivors commonly exhibit behavioural changes and neurocognitive defects in the long-term. Following TBI, rapid changes in the neurovascular unit (NVU) occur as the permeability of the blood brain barrier (BBB) increases and cerebral blood flow (CBF) becomes dysregulated. LÄS MER
4. Service dominant logic for actor-to-actor co-creation of value and sustainability outcomes : case studies of five actors in the Swedishlegume industryMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Shifts to less energy intensive diets based on plant protein are necessary to meet the food demands of 2050. High protein crops such as legumes are a solution that confers farm-level and societal benefits. However, Sweden lacks the physical, societal, and political infrastructure needed for improved production and consumption. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : To attract visitors to stay and enjoy the rural landscapes and reduce out-migration to cities, there is a need to enhance practices and policies to boost rural community well-being. Community well-being is about residents' feeling of satisfaction with their local place with considering the social and physical environment, the services, and facilities regarding place attachment (Forjaz et al. LÄS MER