Sökning: "Implementation plan"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 666 uppsatser innehållade orden Implementation plan.
1. ”ÅH NEJ, INTE ETT TILL VERKTYG ATT HÅLLA KOLL PÅ” En kvalitativ fallstudie av implementering av digitala verktyg i en stor organisationMagister-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Digitization at the workplace has brought about important changes and has materialized in opportunities and challenges, such as a higher work tempo and increased complexity (Zeike, Choi, Lindert, & Pfaff, 2019). In many occupations, to be digitally literate means to be conversant with technical tools (Martin, 2008). LÄS MER
2. Efforts for eutrophication mitigation on the Santa Lucía River Basin: farmers’ experiences, attitudes and motivationsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Anthropogenic eutrophication has become an issue of foremost importance in water bodies all around the globe. Nutrients coming from agricultural activities have been identified as one main contributor to this problem. Technologies and inovations (Best Management Practices, BMPs) have been designed for mitigating agricultural impact on water bodies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : In Helsingborg, as in many other major cities in Sweden, there is a shortage of space as green space disappears while new construction increases. The municipality of Helsingborg has a vision to be a creative, vibrant, common, global and balanced city for both people and companies by 2035. LÄS MER
4. Generating socio-emotional learning in children and adolescents living in vulnerable conditions: : Perceptions of practicesMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : Many children and adolescents that live under vulnerable social conditions in Latin America and Colombia do not have access to quality programmes that focus on psychosocial education based on socio-emotional learning. Research evidence on practices used by programme facilitators is still underdeveloped in the region. LÄS MER
5. Särskilda boenden på särskilda marknader - om sambanden mellan konkurrens och kvalitet på marknaden för särskilda boenden.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A large share of Swedish elderly care is currently carried out by private providers. In 2019, 19% of the institutionalized residential care units (nursing homes) in Sweden were under private ownership. Regardless of the underlying motives for this privatization, one of the main aims is to create efficiency and quality improvement. LÄS MER