Sökning: "Inbyggt system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 87 uppsatser innehållade orden Inbyggt system.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Over the last decades, the effects of climate change have become increasingly evident across natural environments. Apart from other areas, climate change poses a serious threat on water quality. LÄS MER
2. Investigation of Sensorless Control of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Using High Frequency InjectionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This thesis implements and analyses a sensorless control method for permanent magnet synchronous motors. The purpose is to investigate if the results presented in a study performed by Millinger et al. can be replicated on an industrial grade embedded control system. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Elektroniska Kretsar och System
Sammanfattning : A power supply unit with very low standby losses has been constructed. A reference design from Texas Instrument was used as a comparison and starting point. A choice between optimizing the existing reference design or creating a new power supply was made. The losses in the reference design was located to be due to high switching frequency. LÄS MER
4. AI Verification Application : Development of an Application for ArtificialNeural Network Verification and Investigation of Hyperparameters for Single Shot Detection ModelsKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Hälsoinformatik och logistik; KTH/Hälsoinformatik och logistik
Sammanfattning : Abstract Hyperparameter tuning for Artificial Neural Network models is an important part in the process of producing the best model for a given task. The process heavily relies on the availability of time and computing resources. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för elektronikkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : Energy efficiency has made great progress in today’s technologies to contribute to a better environment and increasingly sustainable energy system. In this work will the biggest focus be to make the rotational speed sensor more energy efficient. LÄS MER