Sökning: "Incentives and Barriers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 116 uppsatser innehållade orden Incentives and Barriers.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Revenue is a central part of financial reporting and business activities, but there is a great deal of criticism and problems related to revenue recognition. In connection with this, a new standard IFRS 15 has been developed, in a convergence project between international standards setters IASB and FASB. LÄS MER
2. Inställning till konsumtion av secondhand-kläder : En kvalitativ studie om aspekter som motiverar unga vuxna att konsumera secondhand-kläderKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för tema; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för tema
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate young adults' attitudes towards consumption of second hand clothing, and examine what motivates young adults to increase their consumption of second hand clothing. Furthermore, we want to investigate consumption behaviour of young adults, in order to highlight the behaviour changes that are required to achieve sustainable consumption behaviour. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis is the final step of the master’s degree in Supply chain and Logistics taken in the Lunds Tekniska Högskola. Buying products on the internet is a trend that has been increasing with the passing years. LÄS MER
4. The Technical Innovation System of Self-Driving Vehicles in Road Freight Transport : Towards an understanding of Actor Dynamics, Sustainability Outcomes & New CompetenciesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Lärande
Sammanfattning : Over the last decade, advancements in connectivity, driving automation technology and electrification in combination with changing customer demands have started to rapidly transform the way in which goods are being transported. Following this fast rate of development, self-driving vehicles (SDVs) in road freight transport are anticipated to operate on public streets within the next couple of decades. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : The building industry consumes approximately 40 per cent of materials entering the global economy while facing significant challenges related to unsustainable consumption of natural resources and greenhouse gas emissions. The concept of the circular economy is gaining momentum as a solution which addresses these issues while generating economic benefits. LÄS MER