Sökning: "Incentives and Barriers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 108 uppsatser innehållade orden Incentives and Barriers.
1. The Technical Innovation System of Self-Driving Vehicles in Road Freight Transport : Towards an understanding of Actor Dynamics, Sustainability Outcomes & New CompetenciesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Lärande
Sammanfattning : Over the last decade, advancements in connectivity, driving automation technology and electrification in combination with changing customer demands have started to rapidly transform the way in which goods are being transported. Following this fast rate of development, self-driving vehicles (SDVs) in road freight transport are anticipated to operate on public streets within the next couple of decades. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : With an untenable use of fossil fuels today, it is evident that an increase in investment is required within renewable energy. Investments in solar farms have increased in Sweden in accordance with global- and national goals towards an energy transition. LÄS MER
3. Barriers and incentives to green entrepreneurship in transition economies – case study of SMEs in RomaniaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : This master thesis investigates the possible factors that can influence green entrepreneurship in a transition economy. For this purpose, the case of SMEs in Romania was analyzed. This study uses qualitative methods for data collection. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för teknikens ekonomi och organisation
Sammanfattning : IntroductionResearchers describes the objective and purpose of Supply Chain Management (SCM) as value maximization and to optimize the flow of goods from suppliers to consumers. Goods require resources and Stahel (2016) argues that a transition towards Circular Economy (CE) will save the earths resources and increase motivate the main purpose of SCM. LÄS MER
5. Barriers for Responsible Investments: Facilitating a Greener Economy : -A Multiple Case Study of Asset Management CompaniesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The purpose of this research is to develop and contribute with an improved understanding of socially responsible investing and its barriers within the asset management sector. To accomplish the purpose of this research, four areas have been investigated; sustainability, business models, socially responsible investing, and barriers for socially responsible investing. LÄS MER