Sökning: "Inclusive institutions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 uppsatser innehållade orden Inclusive institutions.
1. "Det fanns självklart också kvinnliga filmskapare vid denna tid" - Om kanonbildning inom svensk filmvetenskap vid Lunds universitet och Stockholms universitetKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Filmvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This essay aims to discuss equality in the film selection screened in Undergraduate Film Studies at Lunds University and Stockholm University. As there is a consensus within canon formation studies that film canons hegemonically premier white men of American and European decent, there was reason to analyze if this could be found within these academic film institutions. LÄS MER
2. SCHOOL COMMUNITY AND EXPERIENCES OF PARTICIPATION AND DEMOCRACY: AN ETHNOGRAPHIC STUDY IN THE CHILEAN EDUCATIONAL CONTEXTMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Abstract Chilean education is still in the process of overcoming a dark period of dictatorship where the school was governed by repressive, controlling and antidemocratic regulations. In 2009 a new general law for Chilean education was enacted that included several values suggesting a more active participation for all the members of the school community. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Designhögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : One of the more pressing long-term concerns for parents of children with a neurodevelopmental disorder (NDD), such as autism, is financial management (Abbott & Marriott, 2012). Few of these people ever manage to attain a level of financial literacy that allows them to become fully independent. LÄS MER
4. The Extractive Institutions as Legacy of Dutch Colonialism in Indonesia : A Historical Case StudyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : While some countries are thriving in political stability and economicprosperity, others are struggling with political instability and poverty. The fundamental difference between the successful and the failed nations boildown to their institutions, as stated by Acemoglu and Robinson in their influential institutional economics work, “Why Nations Fail”. LÄS MER
5. Demokratiska begränsningar i Makedonien : En studie om vilka demokratiska begränsningar som kan identifieras i Makedonien 2017Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper was to address the issue of democratic restrictions in Macedonia today, 2017, due to all the media attention of the Macedonian political life. It was also an interesting country to study because of its disputes with its neighbouring country Greece, which blocks Macedonia from entering both the European Union and the Northern Atlantic Treaty Organization, NATO. LÄS MER