Sökning: "Inclusive institutions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 uppsatser innehållade orden Inclusive institutions.
- Magister-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : We estimate the effects of the landlocked dummy on inclusive improvements in living standards using the recently developed Inclusive Development Index (IDI). Utilizing cross-country regression models from recent literature, contributions of income, institutional quality, trade and relevant controls are used to examine the effects of the landlocked trap on inclusive development. LÄS MER
2. Feminizing Politics - The Impact of Gendered Institutions on Women’s Political Influence and Representation - A case of Malawi and ColombiaMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : According to the 2030 agenda, gender equality is a fundamental condition for achieving sustainable development, and one of the central components is the effective participation of women at all levels of political decision-making. Based on the theory of gendered organizations and Lowndes' model, the study presents the legislative power in Colombia and Malawi aiming to understand the dramatic low number of women's political representation in both countries. LÄS MER
3. “They only followed Orders” : Promoting an Inclusive Group Identity in Cambodia through Genocide Education?Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Hugo Valentin-centrum
Sammanfattning : Whereas reconciliation in Cambodia has mostly received academic attention in terms ofanalyzing state-institutions, this thesis explores the role of civil society actors. Of particularinterest is the impact, grass-root efforts can have on promoting an inclusive group identitythrough educational means. LÄS MER
4. Political Participation and Development : Operationalizing and testing the correlation between inclusive political institutions and economic development.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to clarify the correlation between economic development and inclusive political institutions. Research in the field of development economics highlights the importance of durable institutions for sustained economic growth. Daron Acemoglu and James A. LÄS MER
5. Empirical study of process of obtaining finance for non-Swedish entrepreneurs : In context of Kronoberg RegionMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Abstract: Previous literature suggests that there are significant differences among Swedish and NonSwedish groups, as the non-Swedish counterpart of the system face more challenges and hurdles while obtaining finance for their businesses. The aim of the research paper is to map the processes of the obtaining finance from both private and government institutions and gather intelligence on the criteria to ascertain if there are any explicit difference in the processes a non-Swedish entrepreneur has to go through before it gets funded. LÄS MER