Sökning: "Income Groups"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 290 uppsatser innehållade orden Income Groups.
1. THE SIZE OF TERROR Linking Inequality, Ideology and Corruption to the Membership of Terrorist GroupsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate the effect of economic inequality on the size of terrorist groups. While several scholars have examined the impact of inequality on the number of ter-rorist attacks, as well as on other types of political violence, its influence on the membership of terrorist organizations has not been explored yet. LÄS MER
2. Management of personal investments in Russia and Sweden : Influence of financial literacy of young adults on their behavior in financial planningMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Unawareness of most students about how to save and increase their money and changes in global economic conditions create new opportunities and challenges in international business and investment field. Lack of interest from investment companies, banks, funds, estate sellers and rialtos to this interesting and growing group of people, where even bringing up future clients in this young adults can play a big role in future success of the company. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : By comparing individuals from a large sample of pension savers in the Swedish Premium Pension System, this study investigates what effect activity has on absolute returns within the programme. Further, we examine if there are differences in returns and activity across groups of different characteristics. LÄS MER
4. Product development in low income markets : Identifying user needs and approaches in design in a low income market, with focus on the water filtration market in MalaysiaKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Produkt- och tjänstedesign; KTH/Produkt- och tjänstedesign
Sammanfattning : The water situation in Malaysia is not ideal. Due to the unsatisfactory quality of the piped water, the demand of domestic water filters in Malaysia is increasing. At the same time, 40 percent of the Malaysian population are described as a low income group who are especially vulnerable against increases in living costs. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study uses the Toda-Yamamoto procedure to find the direction of causality between growth and savings on four aggregated groups of countries defined by income level (The 2017 World Bank classification). Between these groups is represented each country of the world. LÄS MER