Sökning: "Indoor navigation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 81 uppsatser innehållade orden Indoor navigation.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Navigating from one place to another is something we as humans do on an everyday basis, and modern technology has made it easier than ever by providing navigation tools in our mobile devices. In indoor spaces, augmented reality (AR) based navigation interfaces have shown a lot of potential, as it has been proven to increase efficiency and overall usability. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : Attenuation of the microwave signal used in the Global Positioning System (GPS) due to interaction with building structures complicates the task of accurate indoor positioning. For this reason, research on alternative approaches is being performed at universities and companies worldwide. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to gain insights of which design guidelines are vital for developing anavigation solution with Augmented Reality from a usability perspective. We wanted to raise awarenessof how the technology could be used to enable both indoor and outdoor navigation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Indoor positioning systems (IPS) has seen an increase in demand because of the needto locate users in environments where Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) lacksaccuracy. The current way of implementing an IPS is often tedious and time consuming. LÄS MER
5. Calibration and Evaluation of Inertial Navigation with Zero Velocity Update for Industrial Fastening ToolsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Indoor Positional Navigation (IPN) systems can be used to track the position of tools in factories which is crucial for quality assurance in many manufacturing industries. Inertial navigation is rarely used on its own because of the noisy Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) sensors which contribute to large drift. LÄS MER