Sökning: "Industrial Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1213 uppsatser innehållade orden Industrial Management.
1. Capturing the Digital Era: Utilizing Digital Technologies to Strengthen Marketing and Communication -A multiple case study of eight Swedish international industrial organizationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. Supply Chain Transformation by Blockchain Technology - Implementation of Blockchain Solutions in Supply ChainsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
3. Digging for Common Ground : Exploring how Practitioners of Alternative Farming Methods are replicating Principles of Traditional Ecological KnowledgeMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : As a result of the harmful environmental practices found within the industrial agricultural system and the various negative accompanied socioeconomic consequences to health, local livelihoods, and resilience of rural communities, there has been an increasing global interest in Alternative Food Networks (AFNs) and alternative farming practices, such as permaculture and regenerative agriculture, that envision a more environment-friendly and equitable food- and agricultural system. At the same time, the potential of Indigenous woldviews and knowledges, such as Traditional Ecological Knowledge (TEK), to introduce more environment-friendly land use practices and to reshape our understanding of nature becomes more publicly, but also scientifically acknowledged in the management of natural resources. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Stickering of Food Products at IKEA–Improving a Process Through Learning from Others; Increasing process maturity to ensure future performance Authors: John Nyqvist and Victoria Vernet Supervisors: Eva Berg, Department of Industrial Management and Logistics, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University Problem description: Stickering has been used at IKEA for a long time to create compliant food products on markets where volumes are too low. Low volumes make it economically challenging to create compliant artworks and to produce large enough batches to meet cost requirements. LÄS MER
5. A Pre-Assessment related to Refractory Waste Management in Sweden : Pre-study of the performance of MgO-C bricks made from recycled MgO-C refractory materials for use in steel productionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Steel industries consume refractory materials on a large scale. High temperature resistant refractory materials are essential for linings of the steelmaking vessels, to protect them from corrosive environments, high temperatures, molten steels and slags during transportation and steelmaking operations. LÄS MER