Sökning: "Industrial Revolution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 220 uppsatser innehållade orden Industrial Revolution.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Steneby - Institutionen för Konsthantverk och Design
Sammanfattning : This exam project is about a material that developed with the rise of the industrial revolution, became almost obsolete in recent decades, and that I now use in the field of applied art, craft, and design.Enamelled steel is a material mostly known for its use in domestic kitchenware and colourful road and advertising signs. LÄS MER
2. Considering future precipitation in delineation locations for water storage systems - Case study Sri LankaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Demand for the usable water is accumulating globally in parallel with the population growth and the industrial revolution. Nevertheless, availability and accessibility of the usable water is progressively subsiding due to many environmental and socio-economic reasons. LÄS MER
3. Digital Twin - an Exploratory Study on its Opportunities and Challenges from a Supply Chain PerspectiveMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för teknisk ekonomi och logistik
Sammanfattning : At the forefront of the fourth industrial revolution, technologies such as digital twin seek to shift the way industrial companies operate. A digital twin is a virtual replica of a product, system or process. Historically, the focus has been on representing single objects but it is now shifting to interconnected processes, such as supply chains. LÄS MER
4. Servitization in Electronics Manufacturing Firms : Applying and Evaluating the Integrative Product-Service System (PSS) approachMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The digital revolution has led to a drastic transformation of electronics manufacturing industries globally. A growing number of companies are continually investing in digital technologies to remain competitive. Artificial Intelligence (AI), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Big data, Robotics, etc. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : The emergence of new digital technologies and their potential strategic contribution is currently one of the most prominent concerns for organizations. Despite the opportunity brought on by modern digital technology, an estimated 66-84% of digital transformation projects end up failing. LÄS MER