Sökning: "Industry analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4749 uppsatser innehållade orden Industry analysis.
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The introduction of 5G technology in combination with smart cities will revolutionize the world economically and from the quality of life point of view. Different sectors will be impacted by this revolution such as (1) public health and safety, (2) mobility and transportation and (3) energy and water. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Uppsats för avläggande av filosofie kandidatexamen med huvudområdet kulturvård med inriktning motledarskap i slöjd och kulturhantverk2020, 180 hpGrundnivå2020:19.... LÄS MER
3. Managing innovation from a leadership perspective in an IT-consultancy firm - A case study of Cybercom GroupMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The IT-consultancy industry faces a paradigm shift. Successfully transform from resource-basedconsulting to asset-based consulting can be the difference between prosperity and being disruptedaway. Instead of fulfilling customers’ requirements, IT-consultancy firms have to developorganisational capabilities in managing innovative solutions. LÄS MER
4. Creativity and Franchising - A study on how compatible a creative climate is within franchising systemsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : As business environment are becoming increasingly complex and dynamic across markets, theneed for innovations across industries is consequently rising. Among many of businessesresources, the creative acts of individuals are some of the key resources exploited by firms inthe search for competitive advantages. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Platinum Group Metals (PGM) are important components within the automotive industry, used for cleaning vehicles toxic gas emissions. An increasing demand of these metals have been observed, and simultaneously, mining organisations have been experiencing declining ore grades in the mines, causing the demand to exceed the supply. LÄS MER