Sökning: "Industry interdependencies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden Industry interdependencies.
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Wind power industry is rapidly growing in Sweden. The country has decided that by year 2020, the share of renewable energy will be 50 % of total renewable energy supplied in the country (Vindval, 2013). Wind energy is perceived by many as the future of renewable energy especially in northern Europe. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Context: In order to provide more functionalities and services, systems collaborate with each other creating more complex systems called Systems of Systems. Exploiting security vulnerabilities in such complex systems has an impact over system safety and it is not sufficient to analyze them separately in the development process. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses price relations in Malaysian energy and agricultural markets. In partic- ular interactions among prices for biodiesel, palm oil and crude oil were studied. The levels of the series are modeled by a standard vector autoregression set-up in combination with an impulse response analysis. LÄS MER
4. Digital Business Transformation In The Live Music Industry - A Case Study on Co-Created Business Models for Digital Solutions at Music FestivalsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : New technological possibilities and a changed consumer media behavior have disrupted the media industry's value chain, allowing new players to enter the market as well as shifting the power distribution among existing actors. Given the tremendous speed of this shift, the industry actors constantly face challenges in how to frame these new possibilities regarding joint value creation, as well as how to align their business models to a changed industry logic that doesn't have a linear value chain but demands collaboration and interaction among the involved actors. LÄS MER
5. Addressing dairy production challenges through a shared value approach : a case study of an Indonesian cooperativeUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The global demand for agricultural outputs are increasing due to the earth’s growing population and the numerous challenges related to it has been presented with many proposed solutions. In countries defined as developing markets and economies, challenges associated with the needs of the population are particularly difficult to meet. LÄS MER