Sökning: "Informal learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 259 uppsatser innehållade orden Informal learning.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to look at L2 (learning as a second language) students’ usage of first-person singular pronouns, and to discern in what situations (if any) they are changed. The Japanese language has a great variety of first-person pronouns, one of the few languages to possess this feature. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Institutionen för kultur, språk och medier (KSM); Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Institutionen för kultur, språk och medier (KSM)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this knowledge overview is to compile research about the informal learning ofadolescents working with visual culture and how informal knowledge gained by students in their freetime can be connected to formal art education. A systematic search process resulted in nine peerreviewed articles published between 2000 and 2020. LÄS MER
3. Quests for knowledge and social mobility : Vocational and on-the-job-training as navigational tactics in the urban labour market of Sierra LeoneMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : This ethnographic study investigates the experiences of those learning tailoring and trading in Freetown, Sierra Leone via apprenticeships, other on-the-job training or Technical and Vocational Education and Training programs (TVET). I examine these forms of occupational training by investigating the practices underway, how knowledge transmission occurs, as well as why learners engage with and what they get out of these activities. LÄS MER
4. Bordsrollspel och narrativ kunskapsutveckling : Den informella inlärningens möjligheter för litteraturundervisningenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to study literature education using a tabletop role-playing game (TRPG) and in particular which knowledge about narratives that role-players have potential to develop during game sessions. In addition, the objective is to explore the use of the informal learning environment characterised by the TRPG medium, and provide suggestions on how teachers in Swedish upper secondary school can incorporate and further develop narrative knowledge in formal literature education. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Institutionen för kultur, språk och medier (KSM)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this independent project is to give teachers of young ESL-students a collected knowledge of what kind of digital extramural activities the students often do on their spare time and what consequences this have for the formal primary classroom and students’ vocabulary skills. The studies used are found on EBSCO’s ERIC and SwePub, peer reviewed, published between 2010 and 2020, and all available in full text through Malmö university. LÄS MER