Sökning: "Information Extraction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 340 uppsatser innehållade orden Information Extraction.
1. Cirkulär ekonomi inom modebranschen En studie över hur svenska fast fashion-företag kan arbeta cirkulärtKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: Processing and resource extraction has a huge impact on the biological diversity.The fashion industry requires a lot of resources and has a big negative impact on both humansand the environment. Fast fashion developed in the beginning of the 1990s as a way to speedup the production and to quickly get new trends out on the market. LÄS MER
2. Characterization of discrepancies between manual and automatic segmentation to improve anatomical brain atlasesMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Purpose: To characterize discrepancies between expert manually segmented brain images fromHammers Atlas Database and automatically generated segmentations of the same images; to decide whether they can be attributed to flaws in the automatic segmentation or in the manual segmentation; and to determine general rules that enable these decisions.Theory: Image segmentation plays an important role in clinical neuroscience and experimental medicine for extraction of information from medical images, and it is a fundamental image processing step in medical image analysis. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of different non-metallic inclusions in steel chips by using electrolytic extraction : Evaluation of a methodology for electrolytic extraction and scanning electron microscopy - energy dispersive spectroscopy (SEM-EDS) analysisKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Analysing non-metallic inclusions (NMI) by conventional microscopy is prone to errors. Better imaging can be achieved by using electrolytic extraction (EE) to effectively dissolve the metal matrix, freeing the inclusions so that they can be collected on a filter. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap och fysik (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Lesjöfors Fjädrar AB is a spring manufacturing company. At the start of each manufacturing process when manufacturing cold coiled compression springs, the operators manually feed the spring wire from a reel that contains the raw spring wire, into the machine where the springs are made. This is a demanding process for the operators. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The information era has led the manufacturer of trucks and logistics solution providers are inclined towards software as a service (SAAS) based solutions. With advancements in software technologies like artificial intelligence and deep learning, the domain of computer vision has achieved significant performance boosts that it competes with hardware based solutions. LÄS MER