Sökning: "Information practice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2062 uppsatser innehållade orden Information practice.
1. I skuggan av en brottsutredning: En rättssociologisk undersökning om Polismyndighetens brottsofferstödMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The judicial system in Sweden has a tradition of focusing on the perpetrator of the crime. The lesser focus on victims may lead to a decreased focus on victims’ human rights. This raises the question of how victims of crime obtain their right to health and healthcare. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : The ongoing covid-19 pandemic has changed the information practices of people, including Japanese immigrants to Sweden. This study aims to clarify the characteristics and problems of everyday information practices of the study group, i.e. Swedish-Japanese, during the covid-19 pandemic. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The Cosmetic packaging industry is on the rise and through consumer demand, cosmetic companies are increasing their focus on sustainability and accountability. This has left many companies in need of a deeper understanding regarding the environmental impact of their current packaging solutions as well as how to improve their footprint in the future. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This work was conducted at the request of Trangia, a Swedish company known for selling and manufacturing the classical camping stove “stormköket”. Beyond camping stoves Trangia also offer several accessories for cooking outdoors, for example safe fuel bottles and separate cookware. LÄS MER
5. Development of a Forecasting Model for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Components - A Design Science Study at Tetra PakMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Development of a Forecasting Model for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Components. A Design Science Study at Tetra Pak. LÄS MER