Sökning: "Ingen Ström"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 uppsatser innehållade orden Ingen Ström.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell elektroteknik och automation
Sammanfattning : “Affordable and clean energy” is EUs 7th Sustainable Development Goal and includes an increase of renewable energy generation in the global energy mix. A lot of the responsibility falls on the energy sector to transform and obtain solutions for a more sustainable future. LÄS MER
2. Board and Chip Diversity in Deep Learning Side-Channel Attacks : On ATtiny85 Implementations Featuring Encryption and CommunicationMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Hardware security is an increasingly relevant topic because more and more systems and products are equipped with embedded microcontrollers. One type of threat against hardware security is attacks against encryption implementations in embedded hardware. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Wave energy is a promising renewable resource with a higher energy density than both wind and solar. Waves can travel thousands of kilometers with minimal energy loss, making them more reliable than the previously mentioned alternatives. A device that utilizes wave energy to generate electricity is calleda Wave Energy Converter. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this project the transport phenomenon Coulomb drag is studied in a 1D system comprised of two nanowires in parallel. Specifically, a driving current across the active wire generated a drag current in the passive wire, and we studied how Coulomb drag influenced both the driving and drag currents. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem; KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Medical imaging based on radioactive tracers exposes the patient to radiation. For this reason, a phantom is preferably used for non-clinical studies such as routine quality assurance and research. The aim of this project was to design, build and test a multi-compartment phantom to be used in dynamic SPECT/CT, PET/CT and PET/MRI studies. LÄS MER