Sökning: "Initial Public Offerings"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 83 uppsatser innehållade orden Initial Public Offerings.
1. En kvantitativ redogörelse över börsnoteringar med olika ägarbakgrund - En studie på Nasdaq Stockholm mellan 2005-2015Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The aim for this study is to investigate whether private equity (PE) backed initial public offerings (IPOs) differentiate from other IPOs with regards to post IPO performance, focusing on Nasdaq Stockholm between the years of 2005 and 2015. To conduct this research, data has been collected from Bloomberg, Nasdaq and Skatteverket. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This master thesis examines the valuation of FinTech and Dot-Com companies by looking at the underpricing level of initial public offerings (IPOs) and the abnormal returns during the period surrounding the announcement date of merger and acquisitions (M&As). The sample consists of 234 IPO’s observations from 1995-2019 and 58 M&A’s deals from 2000-2019. LÄS MER
3. The Information Content of Prices : A study on differences between integer and non-integer initial public offeringsKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to analyze differences between IPOs with integer (e.g. $20,00) and non-integer (e.g. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper applies a mixed research method and signaling theory to study the effect of certain board characteristics on IPO underpricing in Sweden. By examining 316 IPOs and 1,678 board members between 2014 and 2018 through various regressions, the analysis demonstrates that board size, board diversity, and education as a proxy for competence, are not correlated with underpricing. LÄS MER
5. The Aftermarket Performance of Swedish Initial Public Offerings : A study about short- and long-term performance and underpricing of Initial Public Offerings on the Swedish stock marketsMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the performance of IPO firms in the Swedish markets during their first three years of trading to investigate what effects different factors have on the short- and long-term performance. The level of underpricing on Swedish IPOs are also investigated to detect any abnormalities from previous studies on larger markets in the US and Europe. LÄS MER