Sökning: "Initial public offering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 uppsatser innehållade orden Initial public offering.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
2. Underprissättning vid börsintroduktion - En kvantitativ analys av underprissättning i olika branscher & segment från år 2008 till och med 2018.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem discussion: An initial public offering is when a private limited companychooses to publish their shares publicly. When this happens, research and history shows that the sharerises in price during the first trading day, called underpricing. This leads to the conclusion that the initialsubscription price has been too low. LÄS MER
3. Manipulerar riskkapitalisterna? - En studie om redovisningsmanipulation vid börsintroduktioner i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Manipulerar riskkapitalisterna? - En studie om redovisningsmanipulation vid börsintroduktioner i Sverige Seminar date: 17 January 2019 Course: FEKH69, Bachelor’s Degree Project in Accounting Undergraduate Level, Business Administration Undergraduate Level, 15 University Credits Points Authors: Christian Lüning, Fredrik Östlind, Gustav Nilsson Advisor: Peter W Jönsson Key words: Earning management, Initial Public Offering (IPO), Private equity/Venture capital, Arbitrary accruals, Non-PE backed companies Purpose: The purpose of the study is to examine if private equity-backed companies that lists on the stock exchange uses earning management to a higher degree than companies with different ownership. Methodology: Financial data is retrieved from Bloomberg Terminal. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This master thesis examines the valuation of FinTech and Dot-Com companies by looking at the underpricing level of initial public offerings (IPOs) and the abnormal returns during the period surrounding the announcement date of merger and acquisitions (M&As). The sample consists of 234 IPO’s observations from 1995-2019 and 58 M&A’s deals from 2000-2019. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the effects of going public on firm innovation by comparing the innovation activities of firms that go public with firms that choose to not undergo an initial public offering (IPO) and remain privately held. Going public here is a transformation of a privately held firm into a public firm, i.e. LÄS MER