Sökning: "Innovation Dynamics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 158 uppsatser innehållade orden Innovation Dynamics.
1. Achieving carbon emission reduction by efficient re-allocation of production : A product-by-industry analysis of the technical coefficients of Sweden 2016Magister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The Paris Agreement has stipulated global lowering of carbon emission to reach the 1.5°C target by 2030. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has suggested several scenarios with rapid innovation and downscaling of energy usage. LÄS MER
2. How does a mobile network infrastructure incumbent vendor use BMI in the context of 5G & 6G technological disruption? : A case studyMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Abstract Background The major mobile infrastructure incumbent vendors form an oligopoly of mobile technology leaders that have not changed their business models significantly as new mobile technology generations have been introduced since 1980. The introduction of 5G and research in 6G have created uncertainty calling for openness, disaggregation of software from hardware, and variety of industrial customers. LÄS MER
3. Spatial dependence in the regional innovation performance of small- and medium sized enterprises : A spatial econometric approach to identifying the drivers of SME innovation in European NUTS regionsMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Being a crucial sector in Europe’s economy, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) require involvement in innovative activities to perpetuate their competitiveness. Nevertheless, European-wide funding programs that aim to foster innovation at the regional level have been criticized for not being adequately tailored to SMEs’ innovation patterns and dynamics. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : As globalisation and digitalisation continue to grow, cellular networks have become a mainstay in actualising digital communication, connectivity, access to digital media, and the exploitation of information technologies. 5G, the fifth-generation cellular network, has been anticipated by many to address the communications needs of virtually all sectors of the global economy and is expected to drive completely new services, particularly productisation, within niche markets. LÄS MER
5. Smart and Sustainable Off-grid Housing Powered by Vehicle to Anything (V2X) : An exploratory study to understand the innovation readiness and feasibility for off-grid living powered by Vehicle to Anything (V2X)Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : For the EU to reach net-zero by 2050, an increased rate of renewable energy generation is needed. Off-grid tiny houses serve as a sustainable housing option as they are energy conservative, and their primary source of energy is renewable energy. LÄS MER