Sökning: "Innovation economy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 405 uppsatser innehållade orden Innovation economy.
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the relation between gender diversity and innovation in technology and manufacturing companies is explored. Data on firm-level are used from The Enterprise Surveys of the World Bank, which are designed as a panel data survey and comprise a collection of data on 146,000 firms in 143 countries, from years 2006 to 2019. LÄS MER
2. The driving forces of Venture Capital funding in Sweden - A longitudinal study of the determinants and principal components of Venture Capital funding in Sweden from 2001 to 2020Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the driving forces of Venture Capital (VC) funding in Sweden over theyears 2001 - 2020. The driving forces of VC funding is an essential piece in understandinghow well the Swedish VC industry works and fulfills its purpose in the economy. Thisknowledge is missing in the literature. LÄS MER
3. Consumer in circular economy A mixed method study of consumer attitude towards toy rental subscription service in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The children’s toy industry is facing much criticism for creating huge environmental footprints due to its plastic-intensive manufacturing process and linear consumption paradigm. While use-oriented product service systems (PSS) such as product renting and leasing models have been gradually applied and gaining attention in other industries, there is still scarcity of successful PSS implementation in the toy industry. LÄS MER
4. The Climate Case versus The Business Case The Drivers and Motivations for Early Market Adoption of Renewable Energy InnovationsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The world has committed to a low-carbon global economy where renewable energy is believed to be one key enabler in the green energy transition. However, the adoption of renewable energy innovations is currently too slow to reach the Paris Agreement by 2050. LÄS MER
5. A quantitative study of how capital structure is affected by intangible assets - The Case of SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER