Sökning: "Innovation excellence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 uppsatser innehållade orden Innovation excellence.
1. Managing innovation from a leadership perspective in an IT-consultancy firm - A case study of Cybercom GroupMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The IT-consultancy industry faces a paradigm shift. Successfully transform from resource-basedconsulting to asset-based consulting can be the difference between prosperity and being disruptedaway. Instead of fulfilling customers’ requirements, IT-consultancy firms have to developorganisational capabilities in managing innovative solutions. LÄS MER
2. A study on layout design for a logistic center – Case study at ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions Sweden ABMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Innovation och produktrealisering; Mälardalens högskola/Innovation och produktrealisering
Sammanfattning : Most organizations understand that in order to progress in a market that is dominated by competition, they must identify practices that can lead to improvements and obtaining competitive advantages. As a way to drive improvements, it has led to the link between layout planning and supply chain management receiving growing awareness. LÄS MER
3. From Integral to Modular : A Case Study in Production System Development with a Simulation PerspectiveMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : In the pursuit of excellence industrial companies are increasingly employing production system development to rationalize their processes. One such approach that has been employed to great extend in the automotive industry is that of introducing modularity to the product design. LÄS MER
4. Digital tjänsteinnovation för kompetenscenter på regional nivå : En fallstudie av Automation RegionKandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Research question: How can a regional centre of excellence develop new opportunities for digital collaboration? Purpose: The aim of the study is to explore new opportunities for collaboration through interviews of six member companies to the center of excellence Automation Region. The interest in the study is to investigate the value and possible obstacles and needs the members experience in the service / services provided. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to provide clarity on which factors within an organization positively affect its performance in terms of innovation. Innovation is seen as a critical component of a company’s strategy in achieving market differentiation and profitability, yet for many, it remains a frustrating pursuit. LÄS MER